Confused.

     That's me. The imperfect me. Sitting there and trying to figure out where I am and where I'm going. Tha places I've been to, the places I've seen..that's the PAST. But now I have to move forward,to find myself!
      I'm trying to understand. There are lots of things and words I don't understand yet. I regret nothing! I'm proud of everything that I said or done. But now...I want to do a little bit more. I want everybody around me to be happy, 'cause I feel like I upset 'em sometimes.
    People are hard to understand. People have expectations. They expect you to smile when you're sad, or to say "yes" when you want to say "no".  I found out that it is hard to please everybody! But it's harder when you want to please 'em and you don't know how! You try your best to say things and to do things, but they expected to something better.
     We are not the same! We just can't agree totally. Because people have opinions. Some people know exactly what they want. And here's me,on the other side. Here's me confused. I don't really know what I want. Sometimes I feel like I know..but now..I know nothing! Can't find myself..where am I going?
                #Confused #Life

Share:

0 comments